We are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team and help with the day-to-day management of our accounts. The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate financial records, preparing reports, reconciling accounts. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of accounting principles, excellent organisational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Prepare and maintain financial records.
- Process invoices, payments, and other transactions.
- Reconcile accounts and prepare financial statements.
- Maintain accurate records of financial transactions.
- Assist with the day to day administration of utility accounts.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday – Friday.
Salary: £20,020.00-£25,298.00 per year.
Start Date: 1st February 2024.
Deadline: 15th December 5pm.